FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Kyle Bassett kylebassett at
Sun Apr 13 04:38:54 CEST 2008

More thanks Steve!

I'm glad you guys slimmed down the original packaging, as anything above
~400 becomes very prohibitive (as a work in progress platform) for many

Keep up the great work and thanks for the frequent updates!

* proud GTA01 hacker, GTA02 stalker ;-) *

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 5:37 PM, Michele Renda <michele.renda at>