Quikwriting

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at 3v1n0.net
Sun Apr 13 05:19:26 CEST 2008

ramsesoriginal ha scritto:
> On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 5:13 PM, Ortwin Regel <ortwin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Quikwriting is the best input method for finger input on a small
>>  touchscreen like the Neo's that I have come across.
>>  http://mrl.nyu.edu/~perlin/demos/quikwriting.html
>>  There have been positive comments towards it on the list before.
>>  Does anyone have the time, motivation and ability to implement this on
>>  Openmoko? It would be very useful for me. :)
>>
>>  Ortwin
>>

> Sounds interesting. The only problem is user education.. but if it
> works this could be a really good input method for finger input!

Mhmhmh.... I've tried the two demos (with mouse, of course), but I've
some problems in writing on it... Expecially some "lateral" chars aren't
writtable to me... To write a "c", for example, I've to make many tries,
and I guess they should be really more using a finger.
I've read no docs, where am I wrong in?

--
Treviño's World - Life and Linux
http://www.3v1n0.net/