LCD protector

Sebastian Hammerl sebastian at
Sun Apr 13 14:27:03 CEST 2008

i wrote to the shop of (german shop for screen protectors) and
they would sale a special freerunner protector and also make custom

they told me that the protectors of the nokia n95 would fit for the

i think with enough people who want to by a protector they will add the
protector to their shop or make a good price.