next costumers location

Heikki Sørum heikkis at
Sun Apr 13 15:21:27 CEST 2008

First off all, I highly doubt if any serious corporation _or_ FOSS
community would engage in such matters. There are much more at stake
than just a wish to avoid a additional 25% VAT surcharge. ( That's the
tax he's complaining about.) Regardless, discussing illegal VAT or tax
evasion on a public mailinglist isn't the world's brightest idea. On
the other hand, If he'd prefer to pay less VAT there is a way for
Norwegians to do so. Norwegians are allowed to bring into Norway wares
worth up to 6000NOK (about 1200USD) _IF_ they spend a minimum of 24
hours abroad. If Flexd really want to avoid paying VAT I'd recommend
him to order a freerunner from a EU dealer and ship it _post restante_
to a swedish post office. Then he'l have to pick it up after
spending a day&night in sweden.

Post restante= Old postal tradition where mail and packages are
adressed to a post office rather than a person. Such packages are then
retained for two weeks _without_ notice. The recipient has to pick
it up and prove their identity before the post office releases such

When that have been said, why cant flexd join the norwegian 10pack

Sincerly, Heikki Soerum.