FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sun Apr 13 18:44:33 CEST 2008

Not sure I understand what you mean by final Inventory.

The STANDARD box contents will be a Phone and Battery. I expect to add some
other goodies, but only for the first few thousand buyers.

Many people have voiced there opinion to me about what EXTRAS they would
like in the box ( most of them legal) so, the team will make a decision.
We won't please everybody, but it will be a rational decision, based on
cost of the extra goodies, availability, and importance, and your feedback

Steve