FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 22:10:30 CEST 2008

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 9:44 AM, steve <steve at openmoko.com> wrote:
>  The STANDARD box contents will be a Phone and Battery. I expect to add some
>  other goodies, but only for the first few thousand buyers.

If the phone can be charged with a Motorola charger, I'm personally
fine with saving some money and you leaving it out of the box.  (And
the chargers can be had cheaply on ebay etc.)  But if it requires a
special one then I would want to see the charger included.  And a car
charger must be made available, too.  A desktop charger would be nice
to have but I guess the Nokia one will work, right?  Requiring the
phone to be charged only from a PC is not practical when you expect
this phone to be for (advanced) users too, not just developers, right?

Likewise if the connector is to be something other than mini-usb,
including a USB cable might be a good idea.