FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

steve steve at
Mon Apr 14 01:13:16 CEST 2008

Stylus is of course on the goodie list. Things I will give away to the first
few thousand buyers.
If you like the stylus approach, the one we have is great. I know its great
because at every trade show
when I leave it on the table somebody snatches it!

From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Steven Le Roux
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 11:59 AM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

and no more stylus ?

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 7:22 PM, Erland Lewin <erland at> wrote:

2008/4/13, steve <steve at>:

>  The STANDARD box contents will be a Phone and Battery. I expect to add
>  other goodies, but only for the first few thousand buyers.

There won't be a charger in the standard box? And I thought there was
a custom charger allowing the Freerunner to charge at a high current?

Openmoko community mailing list
community at

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : Steven at