FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

steve steve at openmoko.com
Mon Apr 14 01:13:16 CEST 2008

There will be two  products. Buy 1 OR buy 10. ( in 850 and 900 versions of
course)

So, if you wanted 11 you would buy a 10 +1.  and yes, this is a always an
issue in volume sales.

I suspect when people get 10 committed community members to agree, they will
place the order.
Move fast. Get organized, get ready.