FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

steve steve at openmoko.com
Mon Apr 14 01:13:17 CEST 2008

Well,

   My goal is to open the accessory business. Far too often companies take a
standard accessory product
And make minor changes that require the customer  to go back to them for
replacements. So, we are pushing
EVERYTHING in the direction of being open. It's a culture change. Like
Opening the CAD files.
So, that is the direction I am working toward. Open Engineering. Open
Marketing. Open Sales.

These culture changes take time. But from Sean on down we are committed to
move forward with them.

Steve