FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Steven Le Roux steven at le-roux.info
Mon Apr 14 02:05:43 CEST 2008

Thank you  Steve for precisions.

One more question about the 10 pack... As you can see, we are organizing to
get 10pack in order to drive down the shipping cost... but is this pack will
contain the same accessories than a 1 neo pack ? (charger, stylus, other
goodies...). I mean if there is only 30$ difference between both, (plus
shipping cost) but less all goodies, I am not sure it's more interesting to
get it inner 10 neo's pack...

thx

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : Steven at jabber.fr