FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Mikko Rauhala mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi
Mon Apr 14 15:07:52 CEST 2008

On ma, 2008-04-14 at 13:29 +0200, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" wrote:
> I agree, I'll buy one soon too, but what's the maximum capacity actually
> supported (I've seen the wiki, but there are no so much tests)? I'd like
> to buy an 8Gb Mini-SD card...

I have a 8 GB one (Sandisk) in my Neo right now. Well, not mini. Micro.
Different things.

The SDHC spec theoretically goes up to 2048 GB, however an arbitrary cap
of 32 GB has been (at least for now) set by the SD Card Association
according to Wikipedia. Go figure. Anyway, at least up to the 32 GB mark
new cards should work, let's see if they'll break the spec again at that
point to sell new devices...

--
Mikko Rauhala <mjrauhal at cc.helsinki.fi>
University of Helsinki