I just want a free phone

Breakable igalvelis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 16:19:30 CEST 2008

Hi there,
I read some discussions about the accessories to GTA02. In my humble opinion
the community should not expect the OpenMoko Inc to provide all the
accessories, as soon as the phone is released, especially for the
non-consumer version yet. For now i would be happy to get the phone itself,
and would bare with the inconvienience of searching for accessories in ebay,
or anywhere else. I hope the communyti will start building and documenting
whatever accesories are available. It might take some time, but the
FreeRunner will popup in the local phone shops after a while, and then I
would expect to have a full range of compatible accesories avalable locally.

Regards,
Breakable