FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Jay Vaughan jayv at
Mon Apr 14 16:24:17 CEST 2008

> It is not necessary to modify a cable to fast charge the device. All
> that is needed is something like [1] (which costs US$3) and the
> software from [2] and you have fast charging without modifying a cable
> or relying upon the folks from OpenMoko to get into the accessory
> business.

I want this cable not for charging, but for using USB devices with
the Freerunner / neo1973 .. so in that instance, it shouldn't be

I feel its a bit dodgy expecting customers to hack up their own cable
to use USB devices - unless there is a cable that can be purchased
out there already that will give us this capability?

Jay Vaughan