FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Sebastian Billaudelle sebbil at gmx.de
Mon Apr 14 17:40:36 CEST 2008

My opinion:

+ USB-cable is essentially! I think the nice FreeRunner won't look nice
with a self-made cable...
+ pouch
+ lanyard (this is something Moko-specific like the pouch...)

- no stylus
- no SD-card (1/2 GByte are too small, more are too expensive)
- no headset (some want big ones, others small ones...)

cheers
Sebastian