What should be included in packaging (was: Re: FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update)

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Mon Apr 14 20:05:21 CEST 2008

I'll add it at some point. The reason I haven't is because right now
the Fast Charge applet isn't part of the Openmoko stack. A default
image of Openmoko doesn't support this charger in fast mode (which is
the ONLY think I'm concerened about, frankly).

And... This might show my own biases, but I can't STAND wiki. The
general consensus among "commoners" is that, because wiki can be
changed by anyone, they're unreliable. I know this isn't the case, and
i do assume that the vast majority of people are doing things with
good intention, but having OFFICIAL documentation on a wiki is about
as good for the "average consumer" as having no documentation at all.