FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

steve steve at
Mon Apr 14 20:09:22 CEST 2008

  Well I apologize for killing the orange/white model.  When I
get to place where I can figure what colors everyone wants and in what
ratios, then I can easily add colors. For now, folks are focused on the
innards and not the cosmetics.

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of ian douglas
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 11:38 PM
To: List for Openmoko community discussion
Subject: Re: FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Robin Paulson wrote:
> 2008/4/14 Dirk Deimeke <dirk at>:
>>  I also would like to have - may be separately:
>>  - Stylus
> personally, i'd want:
> *a modified charger (if one is made)
> *a pouch
> included, and that's it

I think for a phone that's heavily touch-based, a stylus is a must-have.
Doesn't even need to be the fancy one that shipped with the Neo (and I'm
sad I can't buy another orange/white model like my GTA01 was but oh
well), but include *something*.

Openmoko community mailing list
community at