FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

flexd flexd at doombox.org
Mon Apr 14 21:58:30 CEST 2008

Sort of off topic here (very) but i think the GTAV3 (or whatever next
model) should have some form of firewire, would prove extremely handy
whenever your around locked windows machines and feel that urge to poke
around ^_^

ontopic:

I personally haven't owned a Neo yet, but i think the pouch would
probably be most used for travelling and moving abouts, me for instance
would most likely use the pouch to protect the screen when going back
and forth to work/school in my backpack.

But this is ofcourse up to each person what they want to do, as for the
stylus:
I feel that it should be a part of the package, but for the future maybe
some sort of "sleeve" you can fit around the phone with some accessories
could be made? With a stylus holder ( a smaller stylus) along with
whatever other goodies one might need?

About the headset, i dont know, it's illegal to drive and talk on the
phone without a headset here in Norway but shipping some really cheap
headset that 99% of the buyers might not use is rather pointless,
instead there could just be recommendations on the website or on the
wiki about which ones give good sound quality and work well with the phone.

Regards

Kristoffer