Battery time?

Tim Shannon shannon.timothy at
Mon Apr 14 23:39:15 CEST 2008

I think the problem is that there just isn't enough GTA02's around to do
extensive testing.  Battery life can be a complex thing to chart, especially
on a device with as much power using functionality as the GTA02 (wifi, GSM
modem, bluetooth, etc).

I personally would like to see the following totals:
Total Talk Time
Total Standby Time
Total Wifi Time

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 4:33 PM, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <mail at>