Battery time?

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at
Mon Apr 14 23:40:26 CEST 2008

I've yet to see battery tests for a device reported that actually match the typical use, or at least typical for me.  This is the kind of thing the wiki is better suited to.  Maybe a battery life page with tables for avg talk time etc?  Even an app which profiles battery and charging.

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at [mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)"
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 5:34 PM
To: community at
Subject: Re: Battery time?

Tim Shannon wrote:
> I think that has been one of the top unanswered questions on many
> peoples minds.  I don't think we've gotten a solid answer yet, but I'm
> sure it will come in time.

Exactly... We've asked this also few days ago [1], but we didn't get any
answer. I really hope that this is not due to problems (i.e.: the
battery life doesn't last as expected), but only to missing tests (i.e.:
no one had enough time to test correctly the battery life both in
standby and durning call/gps/wifi).

Treviño's World - Life and Linux

Openmoko community mailing list
community at