Nano on Openmoko

Brandon Kruger bmk789 at
Mon Apr 14 23:50:48 CEST 2008

After playing with my qemu VM of Openmoko for a while, I decided to play with
cross compiling some programs (mostly my ~20 line beginners C programs).
After noticing vi was the only text editor included, I figured another option
might be useful.  So I played with the nano source and the arm gcc
cross-compiler (I like to call omgcc)  and finally got nano running on the
OM!  I don't know how most of it will work since Ctrl doesn't seem to work in
the VM (any thoughts on this?)  Anyway, here's a link to the nano binary for
you to run on your VM/Neo/Freerunner.  Enjoy
Brandon Kruger <bmk789 at>