FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Brendan Reid br at
Tue Apr 15 03:36:34 CEST 2008

On 11/04/2008, steve <steve at> wrote:
> For these people we created a 10Pack. instead of 399 per phone, we will
> charge 369 per phone.
> Over the next few days I will explain the next steps we go through and how
> the product will get distributed
> Steve

as part of your info on distribution can you cover (in due course)

   - the warranty posn for single phone purchase (US/EU/RoW)
   - the warranty posnf for 10 pack phone purchase (if you sent 10x
   copies of the 10pack receipt this would be great for loose groups of
   individuals (LUGs) returning a problem phone)