Wrong Mini-USB-Jack

Shawn Rutledge shawn.t.rutledge at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 04:01:36 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 10:25 AM, Mark <wolfmane at gmail.com> wrote:
>  works like a charm. I have to change to host or OTG mode manually, but
>  that's no big deal. USB-OTG devices should work fine as a standard USB
>  peripheral.

So basically the GUI needs another switch/checkbox for this, and
another for the high-current charging override, alongside the
Bluetooth power/discoverability, GPS power, GSM power, etc.  Hopefully
on the main-screen control panel that is going to come up when you
touch the status area at the top of the screen, right?