FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

clare u5618 at perth.dialix.com.au
Tue Apr 15 07:21:28 CEST 2008

On Mon, 14 Apr 2008, Sebastian Billaudelle wrote:
> P.S.: I asked my mother and some neighbours:
> - charger
> - pouch
> - lanyard
> nothing else...

The pouch is very nice and closes securely with its drawstring.
Inside it I put a piece of vinyl floor tile; and face the Neo1973
screen to the tile, so that sharp or hard items in my bag with it are
less likely to do any damage. There is room for the battery and the
stylus which is homemade and tied to the phone.
THe lanyard I did not like as the slipring fastener came undone
unexpectedly; that is unsafe. I have replaced it with a piece of
cord tied with a fisherman's knot which tightens if the main cord
is pulled but is easily undone by pulling the end pieces.

This is through the hole in the phone. That hole is a brilliant design
feature - the only phone I have seen that can be securely anchored to me.

Phone must not depend on the PC, so charger is vital; so is a source of
replacement, chargeable batteries.

clare