Buy the Neo fra Norway

Carlo E. Prelz fluido at fluido.as
Wed Apr 16 16:39:19 CEST 2008

	Subject: Re: Buy the Neo fra Norway
	Date: Wed 16 Apr 08 04:21:40PM +0200

Quoting Edwin Lock (edwinlock at gmail.com):

> Yes, people in Europa can buy from TRIsoft (maybe also 10-pack, it's best to
> mail TRIsoft about this).

But there were voices that FIC was about to set up a european
distribution center. They should be able to sell us a phone for the
equivalent of US$399 plus any tax and shipping (hopefully, clearly
itemized).

Today, US$399 = 252.22€ (www.oanda.com)

I vaguely remember reading that it was found out that setting up a EU
hub was found to be not that practical (although I did not read
details).

If a EU hub does not exist by the time the phone is available for
sale, I plan to buy directly from Taiwan. I hope I will be allowed to
do that. They should charge my credit card at the day's rate, and I
would then probably have to pay import duties and VAT.

Carlo

* K * Carlo E. Prelz - fluido at fluido.as             che bisogno ci sarebbe