FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Hugo Mills hugo-om at
Wed Apr 16 17:58:25 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 06:32:09PM +0200, Peter Kraker wrote:
> Someone with a knack for business should simply grab those CAD files and
> start manufacturing replacement cases in gazillion different colors.

   I thought the same. So I've picked an injection moulding firm more
or less at random, and asked them about the costs and processes
involved -- just to see what it would take to do.

=== Hugo Mills: hugo at ... | | ===
  PGP key: 515C238D from or
        --- Great oxymorons of the world, no. 2: Common Sense ---