Colored cases, etc - Was Re: FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

steve steve at openmoko.com
Thu Apr 17 03:44:28 CEST 2008

See what you think. The one issue might be that you have to use their design
Package ( a little funky) and I don't recall being able to get an data base
of your
Design files. So, it's a bit sketchy on the open philosophy side of things.
I havent been to their site in couple years, so lets check it out.

I'm headed up tommorrow. I have FreeRunners!