wiki help

Steven Le Roux steven at le-roux.info
Thu Apr 17 04:37:12 CEST 2008

hmm okay it's not as easy as we wanted to do :)

here is an explanation :

| width="25%" rowspan="4" | Sample country
| width="25%" rowspan="3"| sample region #1
| width="25%" rowspan="2"| sample city
| width="25%" | sample buyer #1 [mailto:jerome at kerviel.fr jerome at kerviel.fr]
Jabber_Id
|-
| width="25%" | sample buyer #2 [mailto:john at doe.null john at doe.null]
Jabber_Id
|-
| width="25%" | sample city #2
| width="25%" | sample buyer #3 mail Jabber_Id
|-
| width="25%" | sample region #2
| width="25%" | sample city #3
| width="25%" | sample buyer #4 mail Jabber_Id

In a way, if your country already exist, so just do +1 to the "rowspan"
value in front of your country, and the same for your city if exists.

If your country doens't exist on the page, so add this :

|-
| width="25%" rowspan="1" | YourCountry
| width="25%" rowspan="1"| YourRegion
| width="25%" rowspan="1"| YourCity
| width="25%" | Shawn [mailto:shawn at pourri.fr shawn at pourri.fr] (Jabber_Id if
you have one)
|-

where your country is alphabeticaly located. Or at the bottom and we will
correct it...

Note, it doesn't have to be two following " |- "

If you want to add a region, so +1 to the country rowspan, and after the :

|-
| width="25%" rowspan="2" | YourCountry
| width="25%" rowspan="1"| NOTYourRegion
| width="25%" rowspan="1"| NOTYourCity
| width="25%" | NOTShawn
|-
| width="25%" rowspan="1"| YourRegion
| width="25%" rowspan="1"| YourCity
| width="25%" | Shawn
|-

And it's almost the same with a same region but not the same city :

|-
| width="25%" rowspan="2" | YourCountry
| width="25%" rowspan="2"| YourRegion
| width="25%" rowspan="1"| NOTYourCity
| width="25%" | NOTShawn
|-
| width="25%" rowspan="1"| YourCity
| width="25%" | Shawn
|-

it has to be as much rowspan value than there is interested members by
location.

okay ?

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 1:23 AM, Shawn <shelbydz87 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hey, does someone mind answering a wiki editing question for me (off list
> that is)?
>
> It's about editing tables, specifically the group sales page.
>
> thanks,
>
> . . .Shawn

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : Steven at jabber.fr