"home zone" functionality

Ricky Fitz calypso at satyr.ath.cx
Thu Apr 17 10:06:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

> I'm german and using o2. It offers the so called "Homezone" which is a
> area you can define the center. When in this area (depending on GSM
> cells) you can give and receive calls with a additionaly provided
> fixed line number at lower charge. So my question is: is this feature
> already in the todo list?

As far as I know, homezone is independet from the mobile phone. I used
02 some years with a mobile phone with non-special software. The only
difference is (if you use o2), that you have this nice little house on
the display, when you are inside your homezone.

Regards,
Ricky.
--
Bitte beachten Sie, dass dem Gesetz zur Vorratsdatenspeicherung zufolge jeder
elektronische Kontakt mit mir sechs Monate lang gespeichert wird.

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is retained
for a period of six months.

GPG-Key-ID: AFD2FDF3A10BD302
http://www.lawlita.com/pgp-schluessel/