"home zone" functionality

Tilman Baumann tilman at baumann.name
Thu Apr 17 10:34:20 CEST 2008

The home zone icon uses a rather strange SMS feature.
I don't know details. But there are several message types.
Like messages which pop up without asking the user to open it.
Or like the O2 logo. Which is a SMS with (smehow) a emebedded pictogram
ebedded. Which your phone shows in some status bar or the background.
This icon can only be re-set if you get a special delete SMS.

You can all see the fun you can have with this? :)
Find some SMSC provider who does not care and start spamming penguins on
every phone... :)