AT+CRSM=176,28512,0,0,123 (was Re: "home zone" functionality)

Kiro Zimmer openmoko at
Thu Apr 17 13:27:25 CEST 2008

... some additional informations

According to [1] the AT-command "AT+CRSM=176,28512,0,0,123"
should list the stored (and encoded) homezone values. This works on my
very old Siemens M35 but not on any newer phone I have tried, even when
the same SIM was used. So this AT-command seems to be phone specific.

Does anybody know how this command is implemented on other phones?

If we find a generic version of this call, we could simply write an
software-applet, which show the current homezone-status -- even with a
picture of a house :-)