Our new Main page of wiki

Matt Manjos matt at manjos.com
Thu Apr 17 15:00:38 CEST 2008

I agree with the other few posters on this thread so far that the
colours have a bit too much contrast. Good design layout, but it is
somewhat difficult to read.

Another thing: "Introduction for Openmoko" sounds a little awkward. It
already has the title on the page as "Openmoko Wiki" and it says
"Welcome to Openmoko", so there isn't really any confusion that the
"Introduction" is for Openmoko.

Good Work,

Matt