Our new Main page of wiki

Steven Le Roux steven at le-roux.info
Thu Apr 17 15:22:56 CEST 2008

looks great to me...

the contrast make sense to put visible some items, but colors depends a lot
of the used screen to watch it... so maybe a lighter grey could be better ?

I think the structure is more readable now, older is more...not ticky tacky
but bric-a-brac I think... informations are not jumping on your eye :)

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : Steven at jabber.fr