Will Freerunner have DUN support?

Philip M. White pmw at qnan.org
Thu Apr 17 17:00:23 CEST 2008

Hi, all.  Like many others, I am eagerly awaiting the release of
Freerunner.  A showstopper, however, would be if Freerunner could not
support Dial-Up Networking.

Right now I have a Samsung SGH-T509 phone that allows me to tether my
laptop to it over a proprietary serial-USB or a Bluetooth connection.
Once I physically connect the phone to my laptop, the phone appears as a
serial dial-up modem.  Then it's a simple matter of "dialing" a special
number that T-Mobile provides me with, and I get an IP address.

Does Freerunner's firmware/software support this feature?

--
Philip