Wish list for future Freerunner

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Thu Apr 17 17:31:49 CEST 2008

My Nokia N95 works fairly well.  They don't do too much with it, mainly
just adjust the backlighting to conserve a little more battery.

To agree with Mickey, just because the hardware can do something (that
may seem cool at the time) doesn't mean that it should be done.  But on
the flip side, not having the hardware being capable of something
completely eliminates any possibilities.

So, a light (or proximity) sensor could be a good addition to the next
hardware rev, but just don't go crazy trying to make use of it.