which applications are usable

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 00:37:20 CEST 2008

On Fri, 2008-04-18 at 00:33 +0300, Flyin_bbb8 wrote:
> Marcus can you please inform me of how long the battery lasts on your
> neo 1973? on average ...

I have to second what Kevin already answered. 3-5 hours. However, the
spare batteries are just a few grams, so I don't care - they easily fit
in my pockets. Try to put three or four spare laptop batteries in your
pockets... ;-P

IMHO the whole point of a smart phone is to use the computing power -
otherwise one could just use a normal phone - they come with contact
managers and browser too.

I rather carry three of the little batteries than being annoyed by a
screen that switches to half light after five seconds and off after ten
- I don't use all that energy saving stuff. Nor do i want to wait for
the phone to come out of suspend.

That said, I'd estimate that with the freerunner you can probably get
through the day if you don't use it much. But rather get used to the
thought of carrying the spare batteries. It is a problem that all
intelligent devices have. Be it laptops or smart phones.

Best,
Marcus