FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at
Fri Apr 18 12:46:57 CEST 2008

On 4/18/08, Stroller <linux.luser at> wrote:
> On 13 Apr 2008, at 17:44, steve wrote:
> Not sure I understand what you mean by final Inventory.
> >
> > The STANDARD box contents will be a Phone and Battery. I expect to add
> > some
> > other goodies, but only for the first few thousand buyers.
> >
> > Many people have voiced there opinion to me about what EXTRAS they would
> > like in the box ...
> >
> A headset is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to me.
> I need to be able to talk whilst I drive sometimes.
> Of course, if you make it an optional accessory I will (reluctantly) pay
> extra to purchase it, but a headset has been included in my last 3 phone
> purchases.

I agree. We all need a good, wired, stereo handsfree. I don't think Openmoko
designed their own handsfree. It should be possible to buy it somewhere. We
just need to know brand/model.

But since most of us will need to buy one anyway, it would be great if it
was included.
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at: