FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update

thomasg thomas at gstaedtner.net
Fri Apr 18 13:09:39 CEST 2008

"We all"? At least not me.
There are a bunch of wired headsets, headphones, I never used one of it.
I also haven't ever seen somebody walking around with a wired headset in the
last 3 years.
Imho that's one of the most useless accesoires that comes with mobiles.
If I want to listen to music, I'll take my good headphones, if I want to do
a call, I use my bluetooth headset.
I can't see a "most of us" here. Most of us won't need a headset at all,
some will, and some of them don't want it wired.
So get it yourself if you want to pay for it. I don't.
Why do you need a brand? Just get a headset with a 2.5mm plug, it should
work.