which applications are usable

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:30:30 CEST 2008

On 4/18/08, Eildert Groeneveld <eg at tzv.fal.de> wrote:

> On Friday 18 April 2008, Tim Shannon wrote:
> > I love that the terminal is one of the requisite applications.  This is
> > definitely a phone I'm looking forward to.
>
> Indeed, just imagine running vi on a phone!! The ultimate!
> Eildert

At least if you use an external keyboard!
And use vim (vi improved) instead of vi so you get the added functionality
(e.g. code completion is nice when you don't have an external keyboard) and
syntax highlighing (since it can be difficoult to detect typo's) :)
--
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=5774>