which applications are usable

Kevin Dean kevin at foreverdean.info
Fri Apr 18 19:10:29 CEST 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 11:55 AM, Bastian Muck <bastian.muck at gmx.de> wrote:

>  To this i have a little question. I didn't find the ESC-key (which is
> essentially in vi(m)) and i also didn't find the CTRL-key. Whithout this a
> simple tail can make you to kill the hole window.

The current keyboard in the Openmoko images is not the keyboard that
will be shipped. The full QWERTY keyboard had a bug that broke
important functions, so the multi-tap input was dropped in as a
replacement. Because this doesn't have a (-) or a CTRL or a / key,
it's essentially useless for terminal.

Raster is working on a replacement keyboard. When it ends up in the
images is unknown.