Openmoko Freerunner sales in India

rakshat hooja rakshat at
Sat Apr 19 06:55:25 CEST 2008

My company is in the process of negotiating to import a large quantity of
Freerunners for resale in India. We are offering a substantial rebate on the
first 40 units we sell (our first batch is 50 units and we are keeping 10
in-house to provide for warranty and  testing). Interested parties please
contact me off-list - rakshat at I am hoping that the first 40
users will be willing to provide us feedback so we may be able to judge
future import quantities orders.

Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is
also a very feature rich browser.