Neo Freerunner Quickstart Guide

Andy Powell openmoko at
Sat Apr 19 10:02:52 CEST 2008

On Saturday 19 April 2008 08:04, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> Since Steve dropped the hint that I've been working on a user guide of
> sorts for the Neo Freerunner, some of you have been asking me about it,
> so we've decided to push it to the website before it's really ready.

Looking good. The first question I have though is with regard to the first
diagram. I was under the impression that there was some technical reason that
the Freerunner was a mono device. Your diagram shows left and right speakers.
So is it left and right both acting as one or did something change and it's
now stereo?

Andy / ScaredyCat