Any compliant headset? (Re: was FreeRunner Pricing and PVT update)

Alexey Feldgendler alexey at
Sat Apr 19 12:22:16 CEST 2008

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 12:03:38 +0200, Stroller <linux.luser at>

> All I want to do is to be able to use some of the time I spend driving
> to return my customers' phonecalls. If this can be solved with a wired
> pair of earbuds (featuring a microphone on the cable) which costs
> pennies to produce then (to me) this is obviously better than
> experimenting with several bluetooth headsets which, a week or two after
> purchase, start dropping off my ear in the middle of a conversation.
> Right now, all I do when I get in my car is take my phone out of my
> shirt pocket, pick up the earbuds' cable from the passenger seat and
> plug it in; it takes 2 seconds to clip the microphone to my shirt collar.

Seems like a car kit is going to be more appropriate for your needs that a
headset. There are plenty of bluetooth car kits on the market.

Alexey Feldgendler <alexey at>
[ICQ: 115226275]