Don't ship GTA02v5 without the rework

Ivo Anjo knuckles at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 13:10:18 CEST 2008

I kinda agree... I'm looking forward to my freerunner, but I want to buy it
knowing that the hardware is ok, and that the software will have a few bumps
as always, but if it doesn't work today, it will be fixed sometime in the
future.

I want to play around and develop for the freerunner, but I don't want an
expensive paperweight to keep on my desk, I want to use it daily and have it
with me everywhere!

Ivo