Don't ship GTA02v5 without the rework

AVee openmoko-comunity at avee.org
Sat Apr 19 17:36:14 CEST 2008

On Saturday 19 April 2008 03:38, Steven Le Roux wrote:
> I totally agree with you.
>
> I understand everybody is happy to see the neo coming, but don't forget the
> goal :) : to provides the best free phones.
>
> It wouldn't be pleasant for us to by a phone, knowing there is a known
> issue with optimisation of  power consumption and LED stuff..
>
> I understand the rush ;) but we can wait...

Maybe you can, and in that case, feel free to wait until the v6 hits the shop.
But why should that stop the production of the v5? It all still sounds like
just turning off the leds solves the problem, I don't consider that to be a
showstopper. If there were no leds at all, i'd still would have bought it...

AVee

--
You've been warned! If you fall and break your leg, don't come running to me!