Freerunner will be GTA02v5 or GTA02v6? (was: Fwd: Future

"Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" mail at
Sat Apr 19 20:16:50 CEST 2008

Bobby Martin wrote:
> Personally, I want the hardware to be as good as OM knows how to make
> it, so I'm waiting for v6 before I buy.  I don't see any reason to delay
> the purchase for all the people who want to buy a v5 now, though.
> Marco, you would have to wait either way - either everyone waits for the
> v6, or only the people who prefer to wait for the v6 do.  That seems
> like a really clear choice to me.

I'd like to wait, but my actual phone is dieing every day more and
waiting another month (or more) is hard for me... Then I guess that the
I'd lose the goods attached with the first batch of phones...

I can live without LEDs, but my question was: why shipping an hardware
version when there's already a newer one that has all the known bugs fixed?!

Treviño's World - Life and Linux