Steve on V5 versus v6

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sat Apr 19 20:21:23 CEST 2008

First some clarification. I have a totally different understanding of the
LED situation.
So let me check with folks before clarifying.

In any case, I will find out the information on the real differences.  And
also if any apps actually use the LEDS.

I know some of the a5/a6 changes were made just to make it easier for us to
build.

As far as the goodies in the box go. Whether it's an A5 or a A6, the box
will the following at least.
I'm still sorting through some issues.

1. phone.
2. Battery
3. Custom Charger
4. Sdcard.
5. Stylus.
6. USB cable.

Sometime down the road I will pull out the Sdcard and try to put in a
branded Neo stylus. No promises.

Headset, I am working on. No promises.

Steve