"Getting Things Done" with Openmoko

Justyn Butler justynbutler+openmoko at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 19 21:32:04 CEST 2008

I use GTD with Tracks, an open source and web-based Getting Things
Done implementation. The new version, 1.5, is particularly awesome.

http://www.rousette.org.uk/projects/

Once I can persuade my Neo1973 to access the internet, my own Tracks
site will no doubt be the most frequently visited site on the device.
I always have a Firefox tag open with Tracks in while I'm at my
computer.

Hosted options exist, and the 1.5 version includes a mobile interface
(that I haven't tried out yet).

Justyn.