Don't ship GTA02v5 without the rework

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at
Sat Apr 19 23:39:24 CEST 2008

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 10:53 PM, steve <steve at> wrote:
>  Ian
>   Personally I'd vote LEDS off the island. But since we are open source
>  people can write apps to turn on every feature of the phone in any way they
>  want and drain the battery in any way they want. I will ask the question if
>  the LED
>  Can be turned off entirely.
I thought this was the problem. That the transistor didn't cut the
power to the leds. I don't care if I get a version with led issue, but
I would like to know exactly what it is (so that I know which HW mods
I can make myself). Thank you for figuring this out.

Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at: