Freerunner will be GTA02v5 or GTA02v6?

steve steve at openmoko.com
Sun Apr 20 01:13:15 CEST 2008

 Thanks micheal,

 Since I havent actually seen any software that actually uses these LEDS, I
am hesitant to comment.
At one point Someone told me that the only ONE of the LED had this issue,
and then it only had this
Issue in a particular case. So, for example, there are three LEDs and one of
them draws more than the others
When you use it in a particular way. I'm not sure which it is. Some of the
LED in the design are extraneous to my opinion of things.

But I'll find out what the exact story is.

As I recall. There is an LED under the aux button  an LED on the face of the
device and an LED under the power button.

So, let me get more details