Terminology (was: Charging Neo Freerunner via USB port)

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at openmoko.org
Sun Apr 20 04:16:01 CEST 2008

On Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:54:40 +0200 "Flemming Richter Mikkelsen"
<quatrox at gmail.com> babbled:

> On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 3:37 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
> <mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:
> >  Now I _personally_ expect the following from FreeRunner:
> >
> >  usage time = 2 to 8 hours, depending on what you're actually doing
> >  standby time = 10 hours
> >  suspend time = 2-3 days
>

> Thanks for the information:)

i can tell you now that i get about 5-6hrs (i have timed it - well roughly) of
"usage time" on a gta02 - screen on, all peripherals powered up (haven't gone
turning anything off) and no down-clocking of cpu. i know as this is about how
long it will last when unplugged from my usb core (and i know my gta02 will not
screenblank or do anything to try and save power as the software doesn't try on
mine - typical developers box :)). i can't tell you suspend time. never tried.